I love, love eggs!! I've played with a lot of different egg recipes over the years, including egg white only, but in the end, the yolk won! Way too much good flavor!
So here's a simple morning omelettes. As I've been using up the zucchini in my fridge, I started with cutting the zucchini in slices then quarters, about 5 slices. Then put a Teflon pan on medium heat and put the zucchini slices in.
While the zucchini warmed, I blended 2 organic eggs with a little dribble of milk (for fluffiness). Then, I poured all of the eggs in the pan, and rocked the pan so it was fully coated with egg.
Then I took out some spinach, pesto, and goat cheese. As the eggs cooked, I ripped up spinach and dispersed it over the pan. And sprinkled goat cheese.
Once the top layer of egg isn't bubbling, I used a spatula to flip one half over the other. Let that sit for about a minute, then flipped the whole half once more.
Tada!! Eggs with veggies!
Also, coffee. That's a must.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment